Tuesday, March 30, 2010

MAKEUP REVIEW PART II!

Okay guys I am continuing this from part one of my makeup review (obviously)Hahaha so lets continue...


3.) Avon's Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion. RATING: 10 lip glosses out of 10! This eye makeup remover is one of the best I've ever used. After my disappointment with Avon's eyeshadow sheets, I needed something to wipe it off with. I was actually really surprised how quickly this product took off all my makeup and not only that, it moisturized my skin really well. I highly recommend this product because it does exactly what it's suppose to do and more. It's a great buy and you only need a little bit on a cotton ball to wipe your makeup off; this will make last you a long time.

4.) Maybelline's Dream Liquid Mousse and Super Stay 24 HR Wear Foundation in Cocoa - Dark 3. 10 lip glosses out of 10! Best foundations I've ever used. Really beautiful finishes for both products and they blend in really lovely with my skin. You don't have to use a lot in order to get full coverage. The 24 hour stay foundation is my favorite since it's getting warmer out because it stays on through sweat, rain, dancing and it doesn't transfer on to your clothes. This is a brilliant product and I completely recommend this. The Dream Liquid Mousse is another good one but I would use it in cooler weather and this one rubs off a bit more, so you just have to be cautious with your attire.

5.) Maybelline Eye Studio Eyeliner in Blackest Black. RATING: 10 out of 10 lip glosses....No actually this one is off the charts! OH MY GOODNESS! This Eyeliner gel pot is so amazing! It's another Maybelline product that last for 24 hours. I fell asleep with this on and I know I should not have but I did after a party I went to with a friend. The next morning I woke up and looked in the mirror and not an inch was out of place or smeared. This eye liner comes with a nice little liner brush and it's only 8 bucks! GREAT DEAL!

Well that's all for today kids but stay alert for new products to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment