Friday, March 26, 2010

One Dollar Awesomeness!

::FAB-U-LUSH::
Hey again guys! I know I just did a blog a couple of hours ago but I wanted to add a fashion tip I learned. Okay, so I'm in Target with a friend and I don't have a bunch of cash to blow but I really wanted to find a sweater or just something to keep me warm at night when I go out. I'm searching around and low and behold I find this long grey sweater with pockets for a dollar! Yes you heard me right folks, ONE DOLLAR! Of course I bought it even though it made me look a little bigger. I didn't mind that it was a bit billowy because I knew I could use a belt to cinch in the waist to give it a smoother look. Yeah, that was an excellent buy!

Sweater: Target, $1.00
Asymmetrical Top: Old Navy, $5.00
Pants: DEB, $7.00
Belt: Dots stores

No comments:

Post a Comment