Tuesday, March 30, 2010

MAKEUP REVIEW PART I!

Hey all! Today in Cincinnati it's rainy and gloomy so I decided to do a review on some items I recently bought. I can't remember the exact cost of each item so I will try to update this a a later time. Also I'm gonna start my own rating scale by using a scale of 1 to 10 lip glosses. SO NOW.... ON WITH THE SHOW....

1.) Avon's "In A Wink" Eyeshadow sheets in look at me Lavender. RATING: 1 Lip gloss out of 10 *EPIC FAIL*. This product was my least favorite of everything I bought from Avon. You apply the sheets to your eyes and rub across it gently to apply the shadow to give the affect of a completed look. The sheet applies WAY to much product to the eye area. It doesn't fit to the contours of every eye shape, it's too powder like so it goes every where, and the pigment is really dull. The product comes with 14 sheets and I would not recommend this to anyone but if you do like it I would just apply the shadow with a brush and/or use Avon's True Color eyeshadow quad in Purple Haze which is a much better buy!


2.) Dior's Dior Kiss lip gloss in Sorbet Meringue. RATING: 5 lip glosses out of 10. Okay, so I will admit to any one that I'm absolutely obsessed with Christian Dior anything! Anyone who knows me knows this but I rate this gloss low just for specific reasons. The gloss is really pretty with a white pigment and lots of shimmer. I rate it low just for this reason and for the texture. It's not the kind of gloss you would wear daily and not the best for moisturizing the lips. The gloss however is great for adding high lights to the lips over a lip color and or to high light the cupid's bow of the lip. Oh yes! The scent is heavenly; smells like a dessert. All in all this is a great product if you use it in these ways and it'll last a long time to!

continued on Part II....::Another FAB-U-LUSH Experience::

No comments:

Post a Comment