Friday, March 26, 2010

HAUL!!!!

This cute Ruffled skirt was originally 17.99 but I got it on clearance for 7 dollars.

These leggings were 9.99, I like them with the skirt but I actuall like the skirt better with tights. The leggings look really good with a really long graphic tee/tunic top with a belt at the hips and a pair of funky heels.

I bought these pair of black pants for 14 dollars. The original price was 29.99! Yes I know I wear a ton of black but black goes with everything and is so chic. Yes, very Karl Lagerfeld of me! NOW, since I'm blogging from my cell, this haul will continue it Haul part 2.

::FAB-U-LUSH::


Okay awesome finds on a budget seems hard and for a fiercely real body, sometimes harder. I happen to really like the shoppe DEB and the few items that I bought can be pieced together with other items to change things up if you don't have a huge wardrobe and if you don't have a lot of money to build one. The items that I have on her I got from the DEB store in Newport, Ky. This pretty cute faux leather bag fits lots of stuff in it, it's easy to carry, and it only cost 15 dollars!

No comments:

Post a Comment