Friday, March 26, 2010

HAUL PART II

::HAUL PART II::
Sorry guys but Apparently when I post, the pix come up before my written words :( Moving on, the two belts that I have here both came attached to items I bought such as the black pants and a two toned top(6 dollars from 22.99) which is not pictured . I saved 26 dollars by not buying 2 separate belts!. Oh the cute sparkled top is one of my favorites! This top could be warn with the leggings and the top was only 7 dollars marked down from 22.99! YIPEE! Now finally my last item is another favorite. This little shortie sweater (not the name but What I call it) goes nicely over short sleeve, strapless, and cami tops and dresses. Keeps you warm while looking hot and the sleeves are just long enough to hide trouble spots on the upper arms. This was 12 dollars from 16.99. Well guys I hope you liked the haul and of course I'll inform you on any other items I happen to find! Love you all :) Kisses! ::Kai::

No comments:

Post a Comment