Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WHY JESSE JAMES?

Okay So I'm really sad over the Sandra and Jesse James issue! I thought from day one they were a cute couple because they balanced each other out. They both always spoke about how much in love they were and I remember seeing her on his show before they got together. My issue is why would he cheat if he was supposedly so happy? Is it really in a mans DNA to cheat? If he was feeling a lack of something, you talk it out not cheat! Does he have the Tiger Woods Syndrome? There are now claims that there are up to eleven women involved!!!! To make things worse a second woman (a stripper go figure) has come out saying she's had sex with Jesse every two months since a year after he and Sandra married. This is truly humiliating! SANDRA, you are America's sweet heart and deserve better! I know you're hurt and I know you love him but you've gotta take your time no matter how long, to figure what's best for SANDRA! It's truly sad when ever anyone's heart is broken especially by betrayal.

No comments:

Post a Comment