Tuesday, March 23, 2010

JUST WANTED TO SAY...

Hey all and thanks for checking out Lush Evans. In this little blog I'm just gonna tell you a bit about myself. Well to start, I am a 26 year old fiercely real (fit and plus size) woman from Cincinnati, Ohio. I LOVE my family, I adore many different art forms, I feel that I am very intelligent with an abundance of talents that I want to share with others. On this blog I want to share fashion tips for girls/women in the "plus size" category, I want to share beauty tips of all sorts like makeup and healthy skin care and living. I am a big video game lover and adore comics as well so of course I will have my say in those things as well! I hope you guys enjoy everything here and I want to be a person every one feels comfortable talking to and a person who listens when you feel no one else will. Be breezy and kisses to all! -With Luv- ::Kai::

No comments:

Post a Comment