Tuesday, April 6, 2010

REVIEW! Josie Maran's Bear Naked Wipes

Hey all!

So on my little trip to Sephora I decided to buy a few items just for fun because I haven't had a chance to stop by Sephora in a long time. While I was there I also got a chance to pick up my free birthday gift (sign up for their beauty insider info if you haven't already for great deals!) which was a really cute mini eye makeup kit that came with an eyeshadow in Aspen Summit, a Nano Eyeliner in Silver Green, and a Lash plumping mascara in Black. Super cute little kit for your purse. Moving on, I really wanted to talk about these makeup removing wipes from the Josie Maran Cosmetics line. The package is so cute with Polar bears on it. A portion of every package sold goes to protect the animals and it has a link where you can go to collect more information. This product is safe for the environment and is cruelty-free so no animal testing! The wipes feel really nice on the skin and gets all the makeup off. KUDOS to this line! I will be researching a lot more into the products they have to offer because I really admire how they take part in helping the environment!

No comments:

Post a Comment