Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Posh Brushes!

Hey guys,

So I went shopping looking for a foundation brush at my local store (Biggs). When I got there I found out that they were having a liquidation sale on a large number of items that they carried. I have to come across a pretty cute weaved bag that had a POSH logo on it in the cosmetic section (which only had a handful of products left). I took a look at the tag and it was a mini brush set for about 5 dollars. I opened it and discovered rather cute black and red brushes with extremely soft hairs. Hmmm, it's only 5 dollars why not! I am glad I bought these. They are just right for carrying in my handbag and they apply makeup so smoothly. I did some research online and found this website http://www.poshbrushes.com/

Posh brushes are actually priced nicely but the deal I got was extremely low! The kit comes with a brush cleaning spray and 5 brushes (eye liner brush, brow brush/comb, foundation brush, blush brush, eye shadow brush). They also carry a 65 piece accessory and brush set for 119.00! Not bad at all for all you get. Check out the website and tell me what you think. I really like the performance of this mini set so far so who knows, they may be my new go to product. Check it out people! Kisses!!!!

::Kai::

No comments:

Post a Comment